Thursday 20 February 2014

I WOKE UP LIKE THIS!!! - Birthday Edition

Hello dolls! Today's post is pretty exciting as it's my birthday edition. I obviously had to treat myself to a super stylish outfit. I chose to make a slick evening dress which turned out perfect for the day's main event.

'The boo' apparently had a romantic evening planned for just us two :x . I got a text from him that evening that read: "A red carpet awaits you outside your gate, take your time, dress up and TURN UP!". So I promptly complied and when I stepped outside he was in a not-so shiny armor and I was whisked away for dinner. Please bear with the greyish pictures; they were taken indoors in low lighting.

The dress is an emerald green silk evening gown. It's floor length and has a tail behind. I chose to make the sleeves asymmetric; sleeveless on one side and kimono-ish on the other side. It is made more dramatic by the pleats across the bodice in the front and the back. A gold embellished trimming runs round the waist of the dress to give it a more dressy look and also to break up its monotonous appearance. A black finger ring clutch with gold trimmings and gold jewelry completed the glam look.













...Be fashion wise

Credits:
Dress:Email- teethreadsfashion@gmail.com, Telephone- 08033933234 || 08082138554
Photography: The Boo
Make Up: Tee-threads

7 comments:

  1. OK SO HOW COME HIS FACE IS NOT VISIBLE??????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really prefer this satin or silk to d fun I aofiyebi one. This one has a smooth feel unlike the other one that looks rough and rumpled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The gown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo romantic indeed! God the boo provider look thou on us...looool...CLASSY!!!!

    ReplyDelete