Tuesday 21 January 2014

Slip It On

Hi everyone

I hope your week has started out productive and you are working at achieving your goals. Permit me to quickly appreciate everyone who has ordered some of the outfits posted here. The response has been awesome, God bless you all.

Back to today's post, I got this print fabric from the store simply because I didn't own anything like it in my wardrobe. It has a silky look and feel, and I was going to sew a loose-fit dress until I got to the cutting table and realized the fabric stretches. Perfect excuse to make a body-con dress with no lining or zipper! Just something you can easily slip into and out of. It's a pretty simple outfit with a low back and cut-out details at the sleeves. I wore this chunky necklace to dress it up a little for church. Thanks for stopping by again,enjoy the rest of your week.














...Be fashion wise

Credits:

Dress by Teethreads Fashion: teethreadsfashion@gmail.com 08033933234 |08082138554
Pictures by Kamal (08035064370)
Makeup by Saydat (08166075755)
Necklace by Artsmith (07030144953)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely..kp blowin minds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous....awakening my fashion sense 4rm a different perspective. Love it!

    ReplyDelete