Thursday 9 January 2014

Wedding Reception Dress in Neon Pink

Hey dolls, firstly let me apologize for not posting on the blog for weeks. I needed a break to source content to make this blog a better one and one of the best out there. No more stalling by God's grace.

I bet 2013 ended beautifully for you all and you've begun the journey into 2014 in grand style. I pray this year turns out to be the best you ever had and that you laugh last by God's grace and mercy.

I made this outfit for the annual New Year thanksgiving service in church and I remember three people ordering this exact dress before service even started. I told my mum while at home and prior to the service that I intentionally made the dress look like a bride's wedding reception outfit. It was a prophetic action :)

I hope you enjoy this post, thanks for stopping by.


























...Be fashion wise
Credits:
Clothes by Tee-Threads Fashion: teethreadsfashion@gmail.com 08033933234 |08082138554
Pictures by Kamal - Kammy pictures (08035064370)
Makeup by Saydat (08166075755)
Pictures taken at Diplomat Hotel (07031553437)

4 comments:

  1. I remember askin u few days after thanksgiv wot u wore n u said in a bit I'll get to c it.......checkin dis out blew my mind away especially wit d lace up details behind u really did rock the dress wit ur hour glaz figure keep it up hopin to c more........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooner dan U expect IJN (AMEN)...ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete