Thursday 26 June 2014

The Little White Dress

Hello dearies,

Today's post is all about making outfits versatile. I recently went through my wardrobe and discovered I had quite a number of short dresses I hadn't worn in years. The reason for their lack of use I guess would be length (makes me wonder why I bought or sewed them in the first place, *:-?). Most of these dresses were only appropriate for nights out/evening events which I really don't attend much of. Anyway, I found it hard to part with them so I started thinking of how to re-purpose them for other events such as church, work, meetings and lunches.


One of such dresses is the little white piece I'm wearing in this post which I made a while back. I have simply transitioned it from one mode to the other by wearing a blue high-waisted pencil skirt over it and matching with appropriate accessories. I have basically taken the same item of clothing from a daytime look to an evening one. How's that for recycling your wardrobe!











...Be Fashion Wise

4 comments:

  1. Pretty,gorgeous u..u look great..nice concept..will def try dis..thumbs up maami..keep up the good work nd may God crown ur efforts too...me likey

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you to hun. I appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart move, I hope you get to dish out tips and tricks for men aswell? keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy n Fab...givn dis a try...God Bless ur works.

    ReplyDelete