Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Pajamas

Hello Lovelies, 

This post is about a trend I coined in my head one afternoon. It was inspired by people who get up from bed and walk out of the house, onto the streets with their pajamas and how undesirable the sight usually is. So here's a typical 'I-woke-up-like-this' situation but in a fashionable way. I'm also going to share a few tips for rocking this look. 
  • Silk fabrics are best suited for this look as they depict typical pajamas. 
  • Make sure it's a slightly loose fit so you will be as comfortable as possible just like most pajamas are. 
  • Use minimal makeup and accessories since nobody goes to bed with either anyway. 
  • I chose a Kimono wrap top in similarity to a bathrobe. 
  • An up-do wrapped into a cute doughnut style is a great choice hairstyle for this look. 
  • The last and most important thing that completes this look and takes it from 'bedroom-mode' to 'catwalk-mode' are a pair of heels. I chose a strappy holographic heels for this look. A small clutch purse will come in handy(am sure you need to take some makeup in it for touch-ups).
















...Be Fashion Wise

Credits:

Outfit by Tee-Threads Fashion: teethreadsfashion@gmail.com 08033933234 |08082138554


3 comments:

  1. Won't pretend I know the fashion this design combination is...all I know is u ROCK in it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good.. I rock this too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am a big fan...drs sometin spectacular abt dis outfit (mayb I cnt find d ryt word 2 use or d word jt doesn't exist). *drools*

    ReplyDelete