Monday 4 August 2014

Wrap, Drape and Knot

Hello dolls,

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

This post is a revamped version of the "Twist,Drape and Knot" post especially dedicated to people like me who sometimes get clumsy with tying a wrapper or people who would like to explore the comfort of the outfit for other occasions and environments. What I did basically was to replace the wrapper with a wrap skirt which is easier to wear/tie. The skirt is knee length and as a single piece can be combined with other wardrobe staples for different looks.






 
I tried a different styling by pairing my wrap skirt with a lace crop top, crystal white layered necklace, purple patent shoes and a black purse.



My sister who got inspired by the "little white dress" post and wore her wrap skirt over her little black dress for a casual look. You can try yours with a tank top instead.

In another look, she wore a crop jacket over the wrap skirt for the office.


I got creative with the blouse too. For one of my clients who wanted something pretty for a day out with her little girls but didn't want to appear too "Mummish"(lol), I mixed the blouse with a plain fabric for the bodice and added a cut out detail on the sleeves instead of the puff sleeves. This piece is very versatile with endless styling possibilities.

...Be fashion wise

Credits:

Clothes by Tee-Threads Fashion: teethreadsfashion@gmail.com 08033933234 |08082138554

2 comments: