Monday 18 August 2014

Nude Floral

Hello lovely people

I fell in love with this chiffon fabric as soon as I saw it in the store and immediately requested all of what the seller had in stock. The floral print on the nude background of the fabric brought the print to life. I decided to embellish the prints with multi-coloured rhinestones in an attempt to make the fabric even more vibrant.

I made a floor length A-line dress with buttons behind arranged in such a way as to give a peek-a-boo effect. I didn't need much accessories for this dress, the red lips were a perfect finish for the whole look. If you are interested in this dress, please contact me ASAP as am getting tempted to make myself more outfits from this print (lol).














Thanks for stopping by.

Xoxo


...Be fashion wise


Credits:
Clothes by Tee-Threads Fashion: teethreadsfashion@gmail.com 08033933234 |08082138554
Makeup & Photography by Nice Touch: 08025188764
Purse and Earrings from Sparkle Jewelry Store

No comments:

Post a Comment