Tuesday 2 September 2014

Bridesmaids Edition: Champagne and Royal Blue

Hey dearies,

How are you all doing? Today I'm featuring another collection for the Bridesmaids Edition. Some brides contact me for their bridesmaids' dresses with their minds set on a design they want replicated from another bridal train. I usually have reservations about this and most times offer some of my designs instead. Some brides go along with my suggestions while some stick to their original plans which is understandable since they have their minds fixed on that design. I always tweak certain details on their chosen style so we don't have an exact replica. This was the case with the dresses in this post but I'm glad all in all that the dresses turned out pretty. I like the way the royal blue pops through the champagne lace and over it as a sash.

A quick advice to my fellow designers/tailors,one challenge I had with these fabrics was that there was a bit of struggle between the lace overlay and the lining so choose your linings carefully when working with certain fabrics.













...Be fashion wise


Credits:
Clothes by Tee-Threads Fashion: teethreadsfashion@gmail.com 08033933234 |08082138554 

No comments:

Post a Comment